Monday, July 31, 2017

Going Greek at Souv



I recently tried the new Greek restaurant by Cyma group called SOUV. The restaurant is located on the ground floor of Net Park building in BGC and is a few steps away from Green Pastures which is also under the same restaurant group run by Chef Robby Goco.



Souv by Cyma is a casual restaurant that serves good tasting and freshly prepared Greek dishes.

During my visit I tried the grilled Beef Kalamaki with two salads. Usually the options for the beef dish pairing is either fries of oven baked potatoes but since I wanted salad with my meat I requested the waitress to replace the potatoes with a Spring salad instead. I also tried their Greek Frozen Yoghurt for dessert which was nice and not too sweet.

Grilled Beef Kalamaki with parsley salad and
Greek Spring Salad

Orange saffron Greek Frozen Yoghurt

This dessert is not on the menu but was recommended
by the waitress since it is one of their best-sellers

Since Souv is relatively new and a lot of people have been going there it is best to go there during off peak hours like past 2PM on a weekday for a late lunch or go for an early dinner during weekdays or weekends.

I have yet to try the other interesting dishes in the menu but I would probably go there with a group of friends so that we can also try the dishes that are good for sharing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment