Sunday, March 29, 2015

Choosing to Eat Healthy Food

I am a foodie who enjoys cooking and coming up with different dishes.

Choosing to eat healthy is certainly good and with the high cost of medicines and medical treatments today, it is best to just stay healthy. One way to stay healthy is to consciously feed ourselves with good, natural and healthy food.

Here are some of the healthy stuff that I usually make and have at home.

Fresh fruit shake made with organic kale, pineapples and mangoes. 

Healthy Kale salad with mangoes, strawberries and walnuts. For the salad dressing,
I make and pair it with  a healthy balsamic vinaigrette.

Personally, I like making my food at home look like the way it is served in restaurants or hotels so I also enjoy to plating my home cooked meals. This way, my meals are not only delicious but they are pretty too.
Grilled Mediterranean chicken with side salad. 

With a little creativity, one can easily prepare and choose to eat healthy food at home. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment