Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Starting the day with Breakfast

People have the wrong perception that by skipping breakfast they will lose weight. Based on studies, the opposite is true since breakfast actually helps one to lose weight.

Starting your day with a healthy breakfast actually helps one lose weight since results from research studies have shown that consistent breakfast eaters actually consume less calories all throughout the day. By eating breakfast, one is less likely  to be in a situation where he or she will eat more during lunch and dinner.



In my quest to stay healthy, I opt to eat breakfast since it gives me the energy boost that I need to start my day. Having eggs and some veggies is good or some low-fat yoghurt with fresh fruits is also nice. Pairing breakfast with a fresh cup of brewed coffee or a cup of hot tea is also good.

Start your day right and have a nice breakfast everyday!






No comments:

Post a Comment