Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sage grill at Shangri-la

One of the restaurants that I went to twice this month is Sage.

Sage is a grill restaurant located at the 2nd level of Shangri-la hotel in Makati City.



The restaurant has nice interiors and is good place for a lovely lunch or dinner with friends or family.




My friend and I had the  rocket salad and the  ribeye steak with side dishes of gnocchi and corn.






For dessert, we tried the sticky toffee pudding, their signature dessert.


The food in Sage is good. Plus, their menu is simple but they offer a good selection of choices.

If you like to have a good steak in a nice and quiet restaurant then this is a good place to go to.

I was also told that their Colorado lamb rack is also good so maybe next time I will try that.

During weekends they also offer a weekend buffet lunch where one can have appetizer and dessert buffet and a choice of pasta and a main dish.



My friends and I consider this a cool restaurant find and we will definitely go back to this place for another fun get together. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment