Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sunset by the bay

It has been more than ten years since I learned photography from a professional instructor when I enrolled in a photography class at the Alcove library, which has been converted today to the posh Blackbird restaurant at the Ayala Triangle in Makati City.

I still remember that on the final day of our class we were asked to take photos of the beautiful sunset at Manila bay on Roxas Boulevard.

Sorting out some of my files recently I actually found this nice photo of the Manila bay sunset on Roxas Boulevard that I took a couple of years ago using my Canon dslr camera.


Sunset by the bay

Photo taken by Tess Raymundo


Sometimes we just have to go outdoors to see things that remind us of the beauty of nature and appreciate the simple joys in life. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment