Thursday, September 25, 2014

CDP(Chef Du Partie)

One of the most recent restaurants I tried in Rockwell Powerplant Mall in Makati city is "CDP" which stands for Chef Du  Partie.

The restaurant is a global table restaurant which offers dishes that came from inspirations from Paris, New York, and Manila.

The place is located beside Mamou too! restaurant. It is quite small but cozy.





I was able to talk with Malou Fores, one of the owners of the restaurant who nicely asked for feedback on the dishes that I have tried.

The dishes I got were recommendations by the restaurant's French manager, Anne Berges,

I tried the Manuka chevre salad, French onion soup and the Black stew dish.


The Manuka chevre salad is a combination of sorrel, roquette, lola rosa, dried strawberries, fuet, almonds, Malagos chevre, cherry tomatoes, red wine vinaigrette, manuka honey, extra virgin olive oil.


Manuka chevre salad

French Onion soup

The Black stew dish was nice as it combined squid in black ink and chorizo.

Black stew

The portions of the dishes are quite small so in case you plan to go there with a group of friends you might have to order several dishes.
\
I asked about the big jars containing various fruits at their bar and was informed by Anne that these are all homemade liquers which they use as base for their cocktails and can also be consumed pure like a limoncello after a meal or with some ice. 

Fruit infused liquers

Malou Fores, asked me if I was able to see their restroom. When I said that I have not she said that I should definitely see it.

Out of curiosity I went to the restroom and saw that it was a nicely made restroom that is quite artsy as the wall where the urinal is located even had an E.E. Cummings quote. Plus, it was nice to see the large floral arrangement too.  






No comments:

Post a Comment