Sunday, September 14, 2014

Elephant Parade

It was nice to see colourful elephants in Hong Kong's Pacific Place mall.

The Elephant Parade is the world's largest art exhibition of decorated elephant statues created by artists and celebrities. The event is a fund raising event as some of the elephants are auctioned to raise funds for the Asian Elephant Foundation.

People in the mall cannot resist taking photos of  the elephants with their friends, family members and a lot of people take selfies too. Here are some nice ones that I have seen.

Mooncake elephant

The Collective Memory

There's an elephant called "Lucky Coins" which is deemed to be auspicious.

Lucky Coins elephant

Sharkaphant and Wonderland

I'm hungry...I'm very hungry...I'm terribly hungry!

The elephant by Agnes B is my favourite one.

My Love in Danger elephant by Agnes B


More elephants at Pacific Place ground floor

The Elephant Parade in Hong Kong is such a big exhibit that was excellently executed for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment