Monday, April 20, 2015

Dean & Deluca Tokyo

I still remember that years ago, my brother and I tried the Dean & Deluca branch in Bangkok and we both like the food and the store.


Dean & Deluca is a food store and restaurant that started in SoHo area in New York in the United States in 1977. It was started by Giorgio Deluca, a school teacher who turned cheese merchant and Joel Dean, a business manager at a publisher who dreamed of creating a place that would offer customers a sumptuous celebration of food and a venue to experience all of the pleasures that cooking and eating can bring.

Today, Dean & Deluca has branches in different countries. In Japan, they have more than 10 store locations. This simply shows that Japan is a good market for this well-known food emporium.

I was able to visit the Dean & Deluca store at Lumine department store in Tokyo. I love their extensive merchandise and they serve good quality food too. It is a good stopover for a foodie like me.







I was a bit peckish when I went there so I also got myself a nice healthy meal and a hot drink.

Prosciutto wrap with 3 types of salad and a cup of coffee


Dean & Deluca in Lumine branch offers lunch time specials from 11AM to 2PM every weekdays. The meal is value for money at JPY1,000(less than USD10) per meal.



Dean & Deluca's cafe counter where one can get a good cup
of coffee and pay for their meal.


They have a wide range of food items and ready-to-eat food in the store. One can choose from the different pastries and get freshly prepared sandwiches, quiche, wraps, pasta and salads too.


The store combines various food products and ready-to-eat
food like pastries and hot meals.

Dean & Deluca fruits in syrup

Dean & Deluca Balsamic with sweet sake soy sauce
  
Juices in nice packaging

Dean & Deluca goodies

You certainly know you are in Dean & Deluca store in Japan since they also offer some ready-to-eat sushi.

Assorted sushi at Dean & Deluca Tokyo
 I will definitely go back to Dean & Deluca when I am in Japan. I like the good service and the good quality meal. It is definitely a good place too for getting food products that are not normally available in other stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment