Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Monocle Cafe Tokyo

If you like reading Monocle magazine, the global briefing magazine that provides useful information on business, lifestyle, travel, fashion, etc., then going to a Monocle cafe is a must.

During my recent trip to Tokyo, I was able to visit the Monocle Cafe located at B1 of Hankyu Men's department store in Tokyo.



The cafe is nice and cozy. It provides customers with a lot of Monocle Magazines and some Monocle books that they can read while they hangout and have their meal and coffee.

It is a cool stopover for a nice afternoon snack or a meal when you are in Tokyo.



My friends and I had some afternoon snack and tried the burger, coffee and the ice cream sandwich.



After having a meal, one can also opt to get some Monocle items at the shop area that is also attached to the cafe.


Next time I'm in Tokyo, Monocle cafe is still included in my stopover destinations for a good cup of coffee and a nice meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment