Thursday, August 28, 2014

Angelina Paris at Hong Kong's Lane Crawford

Seeing Angelina's cafe inside Lane Crawford department store at IFC Mall in Hong Kong just made me smile as it brings lovely memories of Paris back into my mind.





I remember the time I went to Paris with my brother before and we had their most popular and signature Mont-Blanc dessert. Mont- Blanc is a combination of meringue, light whipped cream, and chestnut paste vermicelli.

To try something different, my brother and I decided to try the Choc Mont-Blanc when we had our afternoon tea break the other day. It was a combination of meringue, light whipped cream, dark chocolate laminates, and chocolate-chestnut paste vermicelli. It's good to pair it with with tea or coffee.



Choc Mont-Blanc

Angelina's also offers other desserts like eclairs, mini cakes and macarons in various flavours. Something worth trying for afternoon tea or morning snack. Their IFC mall store in Hong Kong is open from 10AM to 10PM daily.


Eclairs



Other mini cakes and Choc Mont-Blanc



Angelina's Paris cafe is definitely a cool and good stopover for a sweet treat!








No comments:

Post a Comment