Saturday, August 16, 2014

Healthy Recipes from Daniel Green



I got two cook books on healthy cooking by author Daniel Green. These were on sale at Fully Booked book store. Before buying the books I browsed through the books and saw that the recipes are easy to follow and the ingredients are easy to buy. Apart from this, the author, Daniel Green, is a good looking man and is known as a "The Model Cook". He looks very good on the cover of the book. He is an advocate of healthful cooking and is a model of several international lifestyle brands.










I love to cook and I have made a lifestyle change of making healthy food choices that help my body become lean and healthy. It's been almost a year since I started to cook and eat healthy dishes. My lifestyle changes include buying fresh ingredients(and not processed stuff) at a local community market every weekend and cooking dishes that are fresh and healthy. It is certainly good to learn from cook books in order to get some inspiration in cooking a variety of healthy but delicious dishes.

The books contain healthy recipe dishes. The interesting recipes that I am excited to try are: Chicken lettuce wrap, Wasabi crust tuna,  Sea bass wrapped in seaweed, Moroccan lamb steaks with couscous, steamed pot stickers, Italian seafood salad, Mediterranean stuffed squid and buffalo chicken strips.













No comments:

Post a Comment