Saturday, August 23, 2014

Healthy treats at Pinkberry

Part of my healthy choice is to get yummy desserts and treats that are low-fat and delicious. I love ice cream before I went on my healthy lifestyle and I knew I had to have a healthy alternative. I'm glad I discovered Pinkberry.

Pinkberry at Greenbelt 5 mall


Pinkyberry offers various yoghurt flavors and toppings. You can customize your yoghurt just like the way you customize your own coffee drink at other coffee shops.




Low calorie options such as fresh fruits

Toppings such as dark chocolate, granola, etc.

Option to have 1 or 2 flavors of yoghurt
I have friends who used to not eat yoghurt but now they like yoghurt ever since they have tried Pinkberry. Their products are good and they offer variants that are not tangy tasting so you get to think you are having ice cream but you are actually having a treat with lower calories.

If you have not tried Pinkberry, go and get a swirl of this delicious and low-fat treat. 

To know more about Pinkberry and find a location near you in the Philippines, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment