Monday, October 6, 2014

Bespoke bracelets from JO's store

I had fun creating my own bespoke charms bracelet at JO - Joyce Orena's jewelry shop on Perea Street in Legazpi Village, Makati City last week.








The store is like a candy store for women who love accessories since it  has a lot of nice necklaces and bracelets. There are nice pieces that can be worn day or night that were made by Joyce Orena and there is also an option for customers to create their own bracelet or necklace since the store carries various charms and accessories that you can choose from to create your own bespoke jewelry.


Bottles containing various charms


Bracelets and necklaces created by JO 
 
Cute and quirky cuff links

It is good that the staff at JO's store are well-trained and are very helpful. They efficiently helped me look for the charms that I wanted which made the creation of my bespoke bracelet fun and easy.


This is the bespoke bracelet that I had created. Each charm has a meaning and ties into a story about my life but I just share the story with  my closest friends.

Bespoke bracelet created by Tess R. using charms from JO


Bracelet created by Tess R.

It was such a lovely experience to combine creativity and create a functional art piece at JO's store.

I was happy that I was able to create a nice and bespoke bracelet that is meaningful to me. What is more fun is that I can simply just add on more charms later on as I reach more milestones in my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment