Sunday, October 19, 2014

Vom Fass + Healthy Salad

I am in a moment where I prefer to eat healthy dishes everyday but at the same time I continue to look for ways to make my meals interesting and delicious.

Since I love eating salads and creating my own dishes it was really a pleasant surprise for me to find new products that go well with salads from a shop called Vom Fass.

Vom Fass is a specialty shop that sells  oils, vinegars, spirits and wine.






Raspberry balsam

Calamansi balsam

Aceto Balsamico Maletti

Liquers in various flavours


Wide range of oils to choose from





Liquers in small bottles


My current favourite  from Vom Fass which I use for my salad dishes are the : Calamansi balsam and Raspberry balsam.

Cute and stackable
 calamansi and raspberry balsam bottles

The Calamansi Balsam is good with argula greens and ripe mangoes. It's the salad that I pair with a good steak for dinner or lunch.

Healthy arugula salad with walnuts, cucumbers,
ripe mangoes and calamansi balsam by Tess R.


The raspberry balsam goes well with mesclun greens, pomelo, cashews and grilled chicken. This is one of my favourite salad meals.

Mesclun greens with pomelo, cashews,
grilled chicken and cucumbers. by Tess R.


There are Vom Fass stores located at SM Aura in BGC(Bonifacio Global City), Taguig City and Powerplant mall Rockwell in Makati City.







1 comment: