Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Chanel: The One that I want

I love watching fashion ads. The most recent ad that I found to be creatively executed is the Chanel No. 5  ad dubbed as "The One That I want" featuring  supermodel Gisele Bundchen and actor Michiel Huisman.

The ad shows a fit and beautiful Gisele Bundchen literally riding the waves as she surfs on a Chanel surfboard. The husband left her a note with the words "To my heart I must be true", she spends quality time with her daughter, goes to her fashion shoot and then drives a cool car to meet up with her husband. Her LBD(Little Black Dress) outfit in the final scene is simply fabulous.

The Chanel tv ad was directed by Baz Luhrmann, director of hollywood films such as The Great Gatsby and Moulin Rouge. With his expertise in creating great films, the tv ad's cinematography, visual images and music truly captures the viewer's attention.

Here's the Chanel TV ad video:



Chanel definitely launched another cool TV ad with their new Chanel No. 5 "The One that I want" ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment